1. Job Title: Service Engineer for India's First Manufacturer of Aesthetic Lasers
Designation : Service / Maintenance Engineer
Job Description :
- Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of instruments
- Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs
- Provide high level technical support to external customers at their location
- Provide on-site training to the customers
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as field applications, customer support/services, product management, manufacturing and marketing/sales
- Develop Service technical documentation
- Create and maintain service information in the company enterprise database
- Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from the field service visits.
- Timely complete and submit all required paperwork
- Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions.
- Must be willing to travel if need be
- Must be extremely passionate about servicing lasers for Doctors
- Must upgrade his knowledge on timely basis
Work Exp in years : Between 2 yrs to 4 yrs
Industry : Medical / Healthcare/Hospital
Functional Area : Production / Manufacturing / Maintenance
Education : B-Tech / BE - Bio-Medical/ Electrical/ Intrumentation / Msc-Physics or Diploma in Electrical Engineer.
We are Hiring for : Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi
2. Job Title: Business Executives for India's First Manufacturer of Aesthetic Lasers
Designation : Business Executives
Job Description :
- Territory planning- includes area mapping.
- Sales Forecasting- also includes generating new leads while simultaneously working on existing clients, executing the sales call and closing deals efficiently and effectively.
- Competition Mapping
- Budgeting of sales activities.
- Analysing and planning innovative strategies of selling to ensure successful achievements of targets.
- Implementation of marketing strategies, good product Knowledge & Presentation Skills.
- Timely reporting to the management as and when required.
- Good Demonstration skill.
- Organizing CME / Workshop /Conference.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
- Understand the company's reputation and work in a manner that will retain that image by continually enhancing the organization's performance.
Industry : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category : Retail Sales
Role : Business Executives
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should have At Least 2 years of experience in the Field of Aesthetic dermatology / dermatology with Medical
- Equipment / Pharma sales Experience in the mentioned locations.
- An ideal candidate should have experience of covering an entire state & have established a relationship with TOP KOL's.
- The Desired candidate should be flexible and open to travel.
Education : B-Tech/Msc/Bsc/Diploma in Engineering
We are majorly hiring for below mentioned locations: Mumbai, Chennai, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Kolkatta, Lucknow, Bhopal and Indore
Get in touch with us